Applications of Internet of Things: A Review
Volume: 5 Issue: 1
Year of Publication: 2018
Authors: Annupriya, Damandeep, Isha Jhakar
The term Internet of Things (IoT) refers to scenarios where network connectivity and computing capability extends to sensors, objects and everyday items that are not normally considered computers, allowing these devices to generate, exchange and consume data with minimal human intervention. Different applications of IoT have been developed and we are going to discuss about applications of IoT.
- Ian Smith, CASAGRAS Coordination and Support Action for Global RFID related activities and standardization, 2008.
- Ganz, F; Puschmann, D; Barnaghi, P; Carrez, F. 2015. A Practical Evaluation of Information Processing and Abstraction Techniques for the Internet of Things. Internet of Things Journal, IEEE Volume:2 , Issue: 4 pp 340 - 354
- System of monitoring and environmental surveillance, 2011.http://www.dimap.es/ environmental agriculture services.html
- S. Bainbridge, C. Steinberg, M. Furnas, GBROOS?an ocean observing system for the Great Barrier Reef, in: International Coral Reef Symposium, 2010, pp.529?533.
- R. Johnstone, D. Caputo, U. Cella, A. Gandelli, C. Alippi, F. Grimaccia, et al., Smart environmental measurement & analysis technologies (SEMAT): wireless sensor networks in the marine environment, Stockholm, 2008
- Manoop Talasila, Reza Curtmola, and Cristian Borcea. Mobile Crowd Sensing; New Jersey Institute of Technology. https://web.njit.edu/~mt57/publications/Chapter4.pdf
- Farheen Fatima, at el., Internet of things: A Survey on Architecture, Applications, Security, Enabling Technologies, Advantages & Disadvantages. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Vol. 4, Issue 12, December 2015.
- David Niewolny. How the Internet of Things Is RevolutionizingHealthchttps://cache.freescale.com/files/corporate/doc/white_paper/IOTREVHEALCARWP.pdf
- Bill Chamberlin. Healthcare Internet of Things: 18 trends to watch in 2016. IBM Center for Applied Insights. https://ibmcai.com/2016/03/01/healthcare-internet-of-things-18- trends-to-watch-in-2016/
Introduction, Applications, Challenges, security, privacy.